The Canadian Birkie has now an amazing opportunity available for a Social Media Content Creator. Are you creative, do have excellent knowledge of social media platforms and do you like to produce videos? Then we have a great volunteer opportunity to join the marketing team.
We would love…
We are looking for someone that can be available 5-15 hours a month. The months January and February will be your busy months while the remaining of the year is overall less busy.
In your role you will:
- Develop a content plan supporting to the marketing plan
- Produce YouTube, Instagram and Facebook videos from existing material and post
- Create and post content on social media platforms
- Take photos and videos yourself for use on social media
- Work with Marketing Director and Marketing team
- Knowledge in producing videos and posts for Youtube/ Instagram / Facebook
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of editing pictures
- Cam demonstrate experience as a video creator/editor and social media poster
- You love winter and cross country skiing
What do you get?
- An great opportunity to promote cross country skiing in Canada and further abroad
- A chance to gain experience in an upcoming sport industry
- A chance to broaden your network and be creative with likeminded people
- Monthly meeting with Marketing Team (through Zoom)
To get started fill in and submit our Contact Form at the bottom of our Volunteer Page.